Wednesday 29 February 2012

entry #5 *THE END*

This is the end! this assignment has come to an end. Though, i do believe that these two weeks of suffering and anxiety have truly paid off because i no longer feel the need to jump on my PS3 as soon as i arrive home tonight. I've started to work out periodically for wrestling next year because at the weight that i'm at I only wrestle with kids that are older than me so it's alot harder for me to "win".Anyways, i'm getting off topic. I've accomplished what i wanted to accomplish and im truly proud of myself because not only did my friends not believe in me but so didn't my family! my own family thought i wouldn't have succeeded! well, i guess i'll be having the last laugh. I'm happy to have this assignment done and over with and if i ever get hooked to my PS3 (which i most probably will) i'll continue writing on this blog so thanks for the support for the few who supported me on this. thank you and good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment