Wednesday 22 February 2012

entry #2

its been over a week now that i'm off my PS3 and i already see some changes, for example i have more time to study for tests but the only problem is that i didnt break out of my bad/lazy habits. I'll have to work on these bad habits (not doing my homework/not completing it). i picked up some old hobbies i used to enjoy like drawing and building these old model cars(not so much on the model cars).  It's really hard to not play my PS3, so i watch my brother play instead, is that considered cheating? Anyways i dont think it should be cause im not the one with the controller in my hands.

3 comments:

  1. Good job. Feel free to add my PS3: xxPlazmaBurstxx and you'd better keep exercising cause wrestling isn't for the fatasses ;)

    ~Prizio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phil- hehehehehhehehehhehehhehehehehehehhehehehehhehehehehehehhhehehehehheheheheehhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehhehehehhehehehhheehhehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehheheheheh
    >=D goodluck with that Mateo u better get gold on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMFAO ur funny :) I think we all know that even if you have more time to study, you wont study :) But looks like your doing a good job so YAY! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete