Saturday 18 February 2012

entry #1

hello everyone, this is my first time on a blogging site. the whole point of this blog is to see what will change in my life once i stop playing on my Playstation3 because i am an addict. i decided to do this because this is an assignment. I am a high school student, who is also on my schools wrestling team and my PS3 is taking away from my study time,social life and most importantly sleep! by the end of this assignment i would have like to accomplish 4 things. #1, being that i lose my addiction to my PS3. #2 spend more time with friends & family. #3 pick up an old or new hobbie. #4 start exercising! because with the way i eat and sit for hours im not gonna get fit anytime soon. This assignment or experiment will last a duration of 2 weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Sup Matteo. You PS3 addict ;) Anyway it's good that you're trying to give up ps3. Keep it up!

    ~Prizio

    ReplyDelete