Tuesday 28 February 2012

entry #4

Tomorrow! Tomorrow's the last day of this assignment! I can't wait until then because i miss all of my games. Now that i see this ending i kinda notice that im not to excited to start playing again, i think i've lost my addiction......saddly, i feel that if i start playing again i'll get hooked once again. If that ever happens, i'll keep this blog up and start posting on it again.(doing the same thing obviously.) My friends saw this blog today and they told me that there are new PS3 game demos that came out since i started this little assignment/journey. I think they told me this just to frustrate me because they know im very easy to torment when it comes to my PS3. i don't blame them, 'cause if a friend of mine was doing this assignment i'd purposely tell them new things that are happening on PSN.

No comments:

Post a Comment